- 10 weeks of structured learning in a variety of topics in clinical research with live coaching calls once a week
- Online Support and access to private clinical research student community
- Learn at your own pace - Start and stop as it is convenient for you. Pick up where you left off.
- Lecture utilizing video and recorded screenshots.
- Lifetime access to material and Coaching
- Course PDF Book
- Practice questions
- Course completion certificate
- Clinical Research Career coaching and interview prep
As a result of participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the process of developing an investigational product.
- Examine FDA standards as well as the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) Guideline for Good Clinical Practices (GCPs)
- Examine the roles and responsibilities of the clinical research team before, during, and after a clinical study
- Determine the Investigator's requirements for supervising clinical research.
- Discuss the importance of an Institutional Review Board (IRB) in the clinical trial process, as well as its makeup and responsibilities.
- Explain the meaning of a clinical protocol, informed consent, investigator's brochure, and necessary documentation in clinical trials.
- Define the process of informed consent and the components of an informed consent agreement.
- Explain the many sorts of Monitoring Visits, including the planning, activities, and monitoring visit follow-up.
- Define terms relating to safety management, adverse event detection, and reporting requirements.
Who is this course for?
- College Students and New Graduates in a Scientific Field (recommended but not required)
- Aspiring Clinical Research Coordinators, Assistants, Associates, and Nurses
- NOTE: This course is recommended for anybody interested in pursuing a career in clinical research!
What will you get?
- Lifetime access to 10 weeks of course material, handouts, student exercises, exams, PDF course book.
- Access to LIVE coaching sessions twice weekly
- Access to private clinical research student community
- Course materials as requested (notecards, highlighters, etc.)
- 5 sessions of one-on-one clinical research career coaching including resume review and interview prep